Đề thi thử tuyển sinh vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh Hà Nội số 4 tương tự cấu trúc đề thi tuyển sinh vào 10 môn Anh các năm trước giúp em ôn luyện tại nhà.
Mục lục nội dung
Bạn đang xem bài: Đề thi thử vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh Hà Nội số 4 (có đáp án)
- 1. Đề thi thử
- 2. Đáp án
Đọc tài liệu xin giới thiệu một đề thi thử vào 10 môn Anh hay dưới đây với mong muốn giúp các em ôn thi được tốt nhất. Dưới đây là đề thi thử vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng anh 2020 – TP. Hà Nội số 4 để các em thử sức
Đề thi thử
I. MULTIPLE CHOICE (8.0 points)
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently front that of the rest in each of the following questions.
1. A. attach
2. A. socialise
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position ofprimary stress in each of the following questions.
3. A. nomad
4. A. profession
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions.
5. I still have to finish my project, what keeps me very busy.
D. very busy
6. The more healthy he is, the most easy his life becomes.
A. The more
C. most easy
7. Despite its smaller size, the Indian Ocean is as deep the Atlantic Ocean.
B. smaller size
D. as deep
Mark the letter A, B, c, or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
8. – “Do you think he will send you a card?”
– “If he…………..on holiday, he will.”
A. is going
C. will go
9. Oh dear, there’s a leak in my water pipe; I’ll have to call the……………
10. You can…………..my surprise when I heard the news.
11. They made themselves understood by using…………..language.
12. Trains stop here in order to…………..passengers only.
A. pick up
B. get off
C. get on
D. pull in
13. The telephone is said to…………..by Alexander G. Bell.
A. have invented
B. be inventing
C. have been invented
D. being invented
14. She turned up at the par y dressed in the…………..style.
15. …………..- “Are you leaving?”
– “Yes, but I wish I…………..to go.”
A. don’t have
B. won’t want
C. mayn’t have
D. didn’t have
16. I was angry with her……………
A. but it didn’t matter
B. so she didn’t go away
C. because she was rude to me
D. and she is rude to me
Mark the letter A, B, c, or D to indicate the most suitable response to complete each of the following exchanges.
17. – “Could you do me a favour, please?”
A. Sure. No problem.
B. Do you really need help?
C. No, thank you.
D. Yes. and when’s that?
18. – “What’s your new address?”
A. It’s the old one.
B. Go straight on.
C. Flat 42B. 225 Addison Road.
D. What do you want to know?
Mark the letter A, B, c, or D to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
19. Many language learners do not try to learn all new words they come across.
20. Electric cars are better for the environment. In addition, they can save money on petrol.
A. In conclusion
B. For example
Mark the letter A, B, c, or D to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
21. The tendency to develop cancer, even in high-risk individuals, can be decreased by increasing the amount of fruit and vegetables in the diet.
22. With butterflies in my stomach, he waited for his job interview.
Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, c, or D to indicate the correct word or phrase that best fits each of the numbered blanks.
Birds are fascinating to many people, and bird watching is a popular hobby. The best time to watch birds is in the early morning, (23) …………birds are usually very active at that time of day. The observer must keep still and quiet in order not to (24) …………the birds away. If you live in a part of the world where migratory birds spend their breeding season, then you will have the (25) …………to see nest-building activity. Over the ages, different species of birds have evolved with different types of nest-building skills. It makes an interesting study to (26) the different types of nests built by birds and to watch them as they build their nests. After the breeding season is over and the babies have left the nest, it is time for the birds to head for (27) …………parts of the world to spend the winter months. Birds navigate to their winter feeding grounds, using the stars or the sun as their guide.
23. A.so B. because C. though D.but
24. A. upset B. throw C. frighten D. worry
25. A. time B. prospect C. occasion D. opportunity
26. A. look at B. take after C. care for D. see off
27. A. warmer B. cooler C. hotter D. colder
Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, c, or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the questions.
Music is a very important part of our lives. Music is for dancing, drinking, loving and communicating. Some songs remind US of our childhood or youth. Others remind US of the people we love. Many important occasions, like weddings and funerals have, special musiC.
Every’ nation has a national song like the American “The Star-Spangled Banner”. In the U.S., high schools and colleges have school songs, too.
Music is a part of the history of America. It expresses the problems and feelings of its people. As the years pass, the music grows and changes. Modem science has also changed music. Inventions like records, radio, movies, electric instruments, tape recorders and videos have changed the way we play and listen to musiC. They have helped to make music an important form of international communication.
American music, from the earliest folk songs to modern “pop”,, is known around the world. Music is one of America’s most important exports. It brings people together. Even when people cannot understand the same language, they can share the same musiC. Many people learn and practise English by singing songs. Understanding American music can help you understand American people, their history and culture.
28. What is true about “The Star-Spangled Banner”?
A. It is played in weddings.
B. It is the U.S. national song.
C. It is liked by every nation.
D. It is one of American school songs.
29. According to the passage, music is changed thanks to the invention of the following EXCEPT………….
A. international communication
B. electric instruments
C. tape recorders
D. radio and movies
30. What is the earliest form of music in America?
A. school music
B. national music
C. pop music
D. folk music
31. Which of the following is NOT true, according to the passage?
A. Every nation has a national song.
B. Music expresses American people’s feelings.
C. People in the world share the same music.
D. We can practise English by singing songs.
32. What can be the best title for this passage?
A. An Introduction to American Music
B. The Development of American Music
C. The History of American Music
D. The Future of American Music
II. WRITING (2.0 points)
Finish the second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the first one, beginning with the given words.
33. I advise you to be more truthful in future.
If I …………………………………………………………………
34. “Let’s have a picnic next Sunday,” Maria said.
Maria suggested …………………………………………………
35. People believe that the wanted man is living in New York.
The wanted man …………………………………………………..
36. We didn’t have enough money to buy the picture.
The picture was too ……………………………………………………..
Mark the letter A, B, c, or D to indicate the sentence that is closest in meaning to each of the following questions.
37. Claudia didn’t have an umbrella, so she got wet.
A. If Claudia had an umbrella, she wouldn’t get wet.
B. Claudia didn’t get wet because she had an umbrella.
C. If Claudia had had an umbrella, she wouldn’t have got wet.
D. If Claudia has an umbrella, she won’t get wet.
38. What an excellent job she did!
A. She didn’t do the job well.
B. What is an excellent job?
C. What kinds of job did she do?
D. She did a very good job.
39. “I would study Japanese if I were you,” my friend said.
A. My friend said that she was studying Japanese.
B. My friend advised me to study Japanese.
C. I told my friend she should study Japanese.
D. My friend said that she wanted to study Japanese.
40.I don’t really want to visit the art gallery.
A. I’d rather not visit the art gallery.
B. The art gallery is too far for me to visit.
C. If I were you, I wouldn’t visit the art gallery.
D. I am not allowed to visit the art gallery.
Nguồn đề: Ôn thi vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh.
Nguyễn Thị Chi (chủ biên) – Nguyễn Hữu Cương.
Đáp án đề thi thử vào lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh Hà Nội số 4
I. MULTIPLE CHOICE (8.0 points)
II. WRITING (2.0 points)
33. If I were you. I would be more truthful in future.
34. Maria suggested having a picnic the next/ following Sunday.
hoặc: Maria suggested (that) they should have a picnic the next/following Sunday.
35. The wanted man is believed to be living in New York.
36. The picture was too expensive for us to buy.
37.C 38. D 39. B 40. A
Đọc tài liệu vừa chia sẻ đến các em một mẫu đề thi thử vào lớp 10 môn Anh TP Hà Nội, còn rất nhiều bộ đề thi thử vào lớp 10 môn anh của các trường khác trên cả nước đã được chúng tôi biên tập, thường xuyên truy cập vào trang để cập nhật nhé
Trích nguồn: THPT Đồng Hới
Danh mục: Đề thi thử vào 10