Đề thi thử tuyển sinh vào lớp 10 môn Anh mã đề 04 của trường THPT chuyên Lam Sơn giúp các em thử sức ôn thi vào 10 online tại nhà!
Cùng Đọc tài liệu thử sức với đề thi thử vào lớp 10 năm 2021 môn Anh mã đề 04 của trường THPT chuyên Lam Sơn:
Bạn đang xem bài: Đề thi thử vào 10 môn Anh mã đề 04 THPT chuyên Lam Sơn
Đề thi thử vào 10 môn Anh mã đề 04 trường THPT Chuyên Lam Sơn
I. Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the rest in each of the following sentences.
II. Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word that differs from the rest in the position of the main stress in each of the following questions.
III. Mark the letter A, B, C or D to show the underlined part that needs correction.
5. The children were so amusing at the cartoon that they couldn’t help laughing.
6. My mother is ill so I’d like to have a day off to take care for her.
7. My uncle Hung, who has come back from England, as well as his four children are warmly welcome.
IV. Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
8. Generally, Jack’s uncle doesn’t mind …… the housework, but he hates to do the cooking.
C. to do.
9. The refuse collectors often work at night or even at midnight because they take…… for keeping the city clean and beautiful. (refuse collector: dustman-nguoi hot rac)
10. Yuri Gagarin was the first human being to journey…… outer space on April 12, 1961.
11. Despite its open….. mechanism, the foreign investors are still risk-averse. (investing conservatively)
12. Thousands of people ……. homeless after the earthquake and tsunami in Japan a few months ago
A. are becoming
B. will become
13. We are talking about the new writer Nguyen Ngoc Tu,…..latest book Canh Dong Bat Tan is becoming one of the best-sellers this year.
14. Some students tend to choose block A,….. others tend to choose block D.
A. so that
D. even if
15 …… the salary meets my expectations, I will accept the job offer.
16. Because of the inflation crisis, the denominations of money are now in….. of losing their value.
V. Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the most suitable response to complete each of the following exchanges.
17. John: “Will you be able to lend me some money?”
– Jack: …..
A. I’m sorry not
B. I’m afraid not
c. Of course you will
D. You must be kidding
18. Nam: “Do you find it very satisfying to buy the car without my advice?”
– Mai: …..
A. No, not at all.
B. Never mind.
C. What a pity!
D. Yes, you’re welcome.
VI. Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
19. Everything seems to be very complicated, and the police have promised to look into the problem.
20. The new camera didn’t work, so she took it back to the shop.
A. was out of date
B. was out of order
C. didn’t break down
D. became too old
VII. Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
21. They would never admit that they made a serious mistake during the experiment.
22. Watching the movie with all of my friends from school was fun, but it was too lengthy.
VIII. Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct word or phrase that best fits each of the numbered blanks.
Although most families in the United States enjoy a high living standard, many American women have to work (23)….. at home and in their offices. Despite their husbands’ (24)….. of the housework, women have to do most of the housekeeping tasks. In single-parent families, the mothers may not have (25) …..children to take care of, but they have to raise their families alone and have to provide for all the housekeeping money. Therefore, the (26)….. mothers have to work very hard to earn their living. Moreover, in spite of the fact that the single mothers have all the (27)….. conveniences at their homes, they find that bringing up their teenage children alone is not easy.
IX. Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the questions.
For many years, people believed that the cleverest animals after man were chimpanzees. Now, however, there is proof that dolphins may be even cleverer than these big apes.
Although dolphins live in the sea, they are not fish. They are mammals. They are in many ways, therefore, like human beings.
Dolphins have a simple language. They are able to talk to one another. It may be possible for man to learn how to talk to dolphins, but this will not be easy because dolphins cannot hear the kind of sounds man can make. If man wants to talk to dolphins, therefore, he will have to make a third language which both he and the dolphins can understand.
Dolphins are also friendly towards man. They often follow ships. There are many stories of dolphins guiding ships through difficult and dangerous waters.
28. Which animals do people think may be the cleverest?
B. Big apes
29. What other beings are dolphins like in many ways?
30. What is TRUE about dolphins?
A. They can speak to one another.
B. Man can now talk to them
C. They can teach man their language.
D. They understand simple languages.
31. Why is a third language necessary if man wants to talk to dolphins?
A. Man wants to talk to dolphins in secret.
B. Dolphins’ language is hard to learn.
C. Dolphins cannot hear man speaking.
D. Most men do not speak English.
32. In what way are dolphins friendly to man?
A. They often follow ships.
B. They often jump on ships.
C. They like interesting men.
D. They seem to like stories.
X. Rewrite the following sentences, using the provided word keep meaning as that of the root one.
33. Their teacher is making them study hard.
34. As I get older, I want to travel less.
→ The older
35. I have never been to Liverpool in my life.
→ Never …
36. My father speaks very little French.
→ My father speaks hardly
XI. Complete the second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the first sentence, using the word in capital.
37. I will return to Hoi An to have another week of adventure this summer. (COME)
38. After leaving college, he started his own business with a bank loan. (SET)
39. She promised to meet me at the cinema this evening, but she didn’t arrive. (TURN)
40. Nicholas began his trip to the remote farmhouse in Connecticut yesterday. (SET)
Vậy là cấu trúc đề thi thử vào 10 môn Tiếng Anh mã đề 04 của trường THPT chuyên Lam Sơn đều không có nhiều thay đổi so với cấu trúc đề tuyển sinh vào lớp 10 các năm. Hãy cùng các bạn của mình thử sức làm bài trong thời gian 50 phút rồi so sánh bài làm với nhau nhé.
Đáp án đề thi thử vào 10 môn Anh mã đề 04 trường THPT chuyên Lam Sơn
33. They are being made to study hard.
34. The older I get, the less I want to travel.
35. Never have I been to Liverpool in my life.
36. My father speaks hardly any French.
37. I will come back to Hoi An to have an another week of adventure this summer.
38. After leaving college, he set up his own business with a bank loan.
39. She promised to meet me at the cinema this evening, but she didn’t turn up.
40. Nicholas set off to the remote farmhouse in Connecticut yesterday.
Trên đây là lời giải chi tiết đề thi thử tiếng Anh vào lớp 10 mã đề 04 trường THPT chuyên Lam Sơn mong rằng đây sẽ là tài liệu hữu ích giúp các em ôn tập. Đừng quên còn rất nhiều tài liệu đề thi thử vào lớp 10 môn Anh khác của các tỉnh thành trên cả nước nhé.
Trích nguồn: THPT Đồng Hới
Danh mục: Đề thi thử vào 10