Đề thi thử tiếng anh vào 10 2022 có đáp án mẫu 40 câu trắc nghiệm số 1 chắc chắn là tài liệu giúp em thử sức thi thử môn anh tuyển sinh lớp 10 tại nhà.
Mục lục nội dung
Bạn đang xem bài: Đề thi thử tiếng anh vào 10 2022 mẫu 40 câu trắc nghiệm số 1
- 1. Đề thi thử
- 2. Đáp án
Tài liệu đề thi thử tuyển sinh vào lớp 10 môn snh dạng đề 40 câu trắc nghiệm mới nhất. Với mong muốn giúp các em ôn thi vào lớp 10 được tốt nhất, dưới đây là đề thi thử lớp 10 để các em thử sức:
Đề thi thửtiếng anh vào 10 2022 mẫu số 1
I. MULTIPLE CHOICE (8.0 points)
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of primary stress in each of the following questions.
1. A. dragon
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the rest in each of the following questions.
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions.
5. Because it was unsafe (A) and too(B) expensive to repair(C), the 70-years-old(D) building had to be demolished.
6. These interested(A) paintings were donated(B) to the library by(C) Gilmore Foundation 20 years ago(D).
7. The museum(A) director was(B) neither friendly or(C) professional in his(D) approach to US.
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
8. I couldn’t live with a person who had such disgusting………
9. ……..the tree to get bird’s eggs, the boy had a bad fall.
B. To climb
D. Having climbed
10. The water company will have to…….. off water supplies while repairs to the pipes are carried out.
11. As consumers’ response to traditional advertising techniques declines, businesses are beginning…….. new methods of reaching customers.
A. the development
B. be developing
C. being developed
D. to develop
12. ……..accepting your job offer, I’d like to know a bit more about the company.
A. In advance
B. In order
13. Can you…….. the papers with you when you come to see me, please?
14. It is too early in the…….. to expect many visitors to the town.
15. If you can give me one good reason for your acting like this, ……..mention this incident again.
A. I will never
B. I never
C. will I never
D. I don’t
16. It is honest of Frank to have returned………
A. a wallet back to its original owner
B. to its original owner the wallet
C. the wallet to its originally owner
D. the wallet to its original owner
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the most suitable response to complete each of the following exchanges.
17. Bin’. “Hello. Can I speak to Lily, please? This is Bin.”
Paula’. “I’m sorry she’s out. ……..”
A. You’ll have to wait.
B. Would you like to leave her a message?
C. Can you come again?
D. This is a wrong time to call her.
18. Alice’. “Is Monday possible for you?”
A. I hope so, too.
B. I really enjoy meeting you.
C. Yes. Thank you.
D. Yes, that’s fine.
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
19. They grumbled about the food. They didn’t seem to be pleased.
20. The shop assistant was totally bewildered by the customer’s behavior.
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
21. There were so many members of the political party who had gone against the leader that he had to resign.
22. I’m sorry I can’t come out this weekend – I’m up to my ears in work.
Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the correct word that best fits each of the numbered blanks.
Earthquakes are the most destructive natural disasters. They usually hit without any (23) ……..and result in a great loss of life and an enormous demolition of buildings. Additionally, they may cause devastating landslides or (24) …….. gigantic tidal waves which, in fact, are colossal walls of water smashing into seashores with such force that they are capable of destroying coastal cities. (25) …….., the vast majority of fatalities and serious injuries come about when buildings collapse.
Most frequently, the earthquake lasts 30 to 60 seconds, so usually there is no time to escape once the shaking starts. The savage (26) …….. of an earthquake trigger off a complex chain reaction in the building’s structure when it is shaken, lifted, pushed or pulled. A building’s height, its shape and construction materials are the most (27) ……..factors deciding about the survival and collapse of the structure and, consequently, about the life or death of its inhabitants.
Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the questions.
There are many different ways to keep fit. One of the most important ways is by exercising. Exercising must be done on a regular basis. The amount of exercise done each time is dependent on the free time that a person has. Exercises can be done from twenty minutes to an hour. Sometimes, daily five- minute exercises are just as effective.
Exercising can take place both indoors and outdoors. Those who exercise indoors often do so in the comfort of air-conditioned gymnasiums. They train on equipment that has been specifically designed to tone the different parts of the body. Sometimes, games can also be played indoors. Badminton courts and even some swimming pools are found indoors.
There are many different types of outdoor exercises. These include tennis, cycling and even rock climbing. Most people enjoy outdoor activities because they like being in the sun or are attracted to its sense of peace and quiet. Yet there are others who like the wind blowing against them. Some of these activities are only suitable for people with a taste for adventure.
Exercising is crucial in a different regime. The type of exercise a person takes up depends on his lifestyle and personality. It is important that a person finds an exercise that is suitable for him.
28. According to the passage, why do some people spend less time exercising?
A. Five minutes is effective for them.
B. They do not have much free time.
C. Gymnasiums are expensive.
D. They keep fit not by exercising.
29. Which of the following is NOT a place for indoor exercise as mentioned in the passage?
B. badminton courts
C. swimming pools
D. tennis courts
30. The underlined word ‘‘These” in the passage refers to………
A. different types
B. outdoor exercises
31. Which statement is TRUE according to the passage?
A. People should exercise from time to time.
B. Outdoor exercises are more popular than indoor ones.
C. Rock climbing is suitable for adventurous people.
D. Facilities in gymnasiums are not effective.
32. Which of the following influences the particular type of exercise a person takes up?
II. WRITING (2.0 points)
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that is closest in meaning to each of the following questions.
33. People think the Samba is the most popular dance in Brazil.
A. The Samba is thought to be the most popular dance in Brazil.
B. It is thought that the Samba was the most popular dance in Brazil.
C. It is thought that the Samba is among the most popular dances in Brazil.
D. In Brazil, the Samba is thought to be one of the most popular dances.
34. We survived that accident because the driver was driving carefully.
A. But for the driver, we would have survived that accident.
B. If we weren’t driving carefully, the driver couldn’t have survived that accident.
C. Had the driver not been driving carefully, we wouldn’t have survived that accident.
D. Without our seat belts, we could have survived that accident.
35. I regret not booking the seats in advance.
A. I wish I book the seats in advance.
C. If only I booked the seats in advance.
B. I wish I have booked the seats in advance.
D. If only I had booked the seats in advance
36. “John left here an hour ago,” said Jane.
A. Jane told me that John had left there an hour before.
B. Jane said John left there an hour before.
C. Jane said John to have left there an hour before.
D. Jane told me that John to leave there an hour before.
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that best combines each pair of sentences in the following questions.
37. Tom was encouraged by my success. He decided not to quit his work.
A. Encouraged by my success, Tom decided not to quit his work.
B. Encouraging by my success, Tom decided not to quit his work.
C. To be encouraged by my success, Tom decided not to quit his work.
D. That he was encouraged by success, Tom decided not to quit his work.
38. Smoking is an extremely harmful habit. You should give it up immediately.
A. As smoking is an extremely harmful habit, you should give it up immediately.
B. When you give up smoking immediately, you will affect your health with this harmful habit.
C. Stop your smoking immediately so it will become one of your extremely harmful habits.
D. You should give up smoking immediately and you will fall into an extremely harmful habit.
39. We spend about one-third of our lives sleeping. We know relatively little about sleep.
A. We shall know more about sleep if we spend more than one-third of our lives sleeping.
B. Despite spending about one-third of our lives sleeping, we know relatively little about sleep.
C. We spend about one-third of our lives sleeping so that we know relatively little about sleep.
D. We know relatively little about sleep; as a result, we spend about one-third of our lives sleeping.
40. No member in the team came to his birthday party. But Julia did come.
A. Julia was the only member in the team to come to his birthday party.
B. Not only did Julia come to his birthday party but also other members did.
C. Julia was one of the members who came to his birthday party.
D. Every member in the team came to his birthday party.
Đáp án đề thi thử tiếng anh vào 10 2022 mẫu số 1
Đọc tài liệu vừa chia sẻ đến các em một mẫu đề thi thử môn Anh tuyển sinh vào lớp 10 năm 2022 – 2023, còn rất nhiều bộ đề thi thử vào 10 môn tiếng anh của các trường khác trên cả nước đã được chúng tôi biên tập, thường xuyên truy cập vào trang để cập nhật nhé
Trích nguồn: THPT Đồng Hới
Danh mục: Đề thi thử vào 10